Food Drive For Tasby Middle School
Many of our neighbors in Vickery Meadow have experienced lost jobs or reduced work schedules due to COVID-19 and we have an opportunity to care for them. We are collecting non-perishable food items to stock the shelves for Tasby Middle School’s food pantry which serves up to 60 families each week. Northwest Community Center will continue to be a drop-off point for food donations throughout the 2020-21 school year.
Items can be dropped off in the designated space within the NCC lobby between 9am–5pm Monday through Friday.
Needed items include:
- Boxes of cereal (hot and cold) – Greatest need item
- Kid-friendly snacks (Nutrigrain/Granola Bars/Fruit Snacks/etc.) – Greatest need item
- Juice Boxes – Greatest need item
- Canned goods with pop-tops (soup, ravioli, fruit, vegetables)
- Canned or pouched tuna/chicken
- Rice (long grain preferred; e.g. Jasmine or Basmati)
- Dry beans
- Peanut Butter
- Boxed Mac N Cheese (single serving cups & family size)